Update on Race 17
Per Atco dragway, they expect the chance of showers late afternoon Saturday. They are not cancelling the race, and will try to complete it. If the forecast changes they will make a final decision Saturday by 7:30 AM.
So, you will have to use your own judgement on attending. Keep an eye on their website for any update.